Both the steadfast support of our long-time friends and gifts from our new donors are vital to the work we do throughout Southcentral Alaska. Thanks to donor support, since 1995 we have conserved wetlands, wildlife habitat, farms, and public trails from Talkeetna to Kodiak.
With your help, we can continue protecting these special places in our backyard. When you make a gift, your investment guarantees that open space and a working landscape will be part of Southcentral Alaska’s way of life—forever.
Great Land Trust is a 501(c)(3) and your gift is tax deductible. GLT’s tax identification number is: 92-0155014.
Ways to Give a Gift
• Donate online using our secure giving page.
• Mail your check to: Great Land Trust, P.O. Box 101272 Anchorage, AK 99510
• If your employer matches your charitable contributions, be sure to include any matching gift information
Monthly Giving Club
Sign up for a sustaining membership and make a monthly gift to GLT via your bank or your credit card.
Giving in Honor of Others
Looking for a unique, local gift for your friends or family? Why not give a gift membership to GLT for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion? We will send them a special card with your custom message inside.
Honorary and Memorial Giving: Give a gift in honor of a friend or in memory a loved one.
Weddings: Are you getting married in the Great Land? Would you like to commemorate the occasion in a meaningful and personal way? A wedding couple may include GLT in their gift registry and ask their guests to choose philanthropy as a gift to them.
Gifts of any size are welcome and make a difference!
- Friend: <$100
- Advocates: $100-$499
- Guides: $500-$999
- Raven Circle: $1000-$2,499
- Raven Circle: Sustainers: $2,500-$4,999
- Raven Circle: Guardian: $5,000-$9,999
- Raven Circle: Ambassador: $10,000+